A new update for Overwatch, version 1.11, has been released which fixes several bugs in the game. The size of the update is 75 MB, so it won’t take a lot of time to download. But if you haven’t updated the game since the arrival of the “Halloween Terror” event, then the update size will be big.
The section below lists all the latest bug fixes the update has brought to the game. You can also view them by opening up the update history of the game.
- Fixed a bug that prevented modified bindings from saving after relaunching the game.
- Enemy players that are knocked down no longer lose their red outline.
- Fixed a bug causing Bastion’s bullet shells to eject backwards while in Configuration: Sentry mode.
- Fixed an issue preventing Hanzo’s Sonic Arrow from appearing when selected.
- Fixed a bug preventing Junkrat’s statistics from correctly tracking RIP-Tire kills.
- Fixed an issue preventing Mercy’s staff from appearing in some highlight intros while wearing the Valkyrie/Sigrun skin.
- Fixed a bug causing Tracer highlight intros to render at a lower resolution when accessed from the Highlights menu.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Widowmaker to user her Grappling Hook on the basketballs.
- Symmetra’s “Car Wash” achievement now correctly lists the number of beams required (6 instead of 7).
- Fixed a time calculation issue that was causing Zenyatta’s “Rapid Discord” achievement to be more difficult than intended.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the payload to heal players even when they were negatively affected by Ana’s Biotic Grenade.
- Fixed a bug preventing the health bars on the Practice Range bots from displaying the effects of Ana’s Biotic Grenade.
- Fixed a bug preventing sprays from being applied correctly to some surfaces on Eichenwalde.
Fixed a bug allowing some heroes to be seen in the sky when viewing certain highlight intros on Volskaya Industries.